Sandler Management Solutions
Tired of short, quick fix seminars that don't provide lasting results?
Most management training programs...
Unfortunately, most manager training programs, like most sales training programs, are all too often short, quick fix seminars that provide neither real world specific training nor lasting results.
Participants may learn the “what,” “when,” and “why” behind management theories, but they are then left with the burden of discovering how to put these theories into practice in real-world situations on their own.
However, Sandler’s manager training program, Sandler Management Solutions, brings both the “how” and the real world together into the training room. The program emphasizes active skills training exercises and skills application specific to your actual goals and challenges and to your specific work environment. It’s manager training the way it was always supposed to be.
Sandler’s manager training course also enables you to become a more effective manager by helping you develop, refine, and apply the skills necessary for success in your most demanding management situations.
These areas include:
- Developing accurate and functional job profiles
- Identifying and hiring the best-fit candidates
- Supervising, coaching, training, and mentoring your people to attain greater levels of success and become more self-sufficient
- Helping your staff members align personal and professional goals with department and corporate goals
- Planning and executing strategic growth initiatives for specific market segments, geographic territories, and targeted accounts
Applying the skills
Once you’ve completed Sandler’s manager training program, you’ll not only understand what needs to be done, but you’ll be able to apply the skills you’ve developed to get the job done efficiently and effectively. Contact us today to learn how you can take your management skills to the next level.
Are you as effective as you could be?
Six Ways to be a More Effective Manager Whitepaper
Part of your responsibility as a sales manager is to help your sales team become more effective salespeople. So, what can you do to improve your performance and be a better manager, mentor, and motivator?